Last weekend was the much anticipated wedding of Ashley & Elijah! It was a lovely day and a lovely weekend for a farm wedding. What the Ohren family is able to accomplish in a short amount of time always amazes me... that coupled with the ingenuity of a Hokanson = priceless. They planned the most lovely farm wedding in just a few short months. Everything was perfect, beautiful, breathtaking and just so dang cute. Here are some of my favorite pics!
Waiting for his bride.
The elk tent can be a classy warming shelter... I promise.
Two sweet girls VERY excited for the big day
Since I was having major video camera break down during the real thing I only managed to get this shot during rehearsal. Jill and Swan rocked it on "I will be here" by Steven Curtis Chapman. Shawn's beautiful guitar playing brought tears to Elijah's eyes (no sarcasm there).
I thought the elk tent was the most lovely touch to this country wedding. It was extra cute while serving an excellent purpose (warmth!)... and maybe the only time you could call the elk tent "cute"!
Shots into the sun don't always turn out but I LOVE this picture of Justin & his daughter Keira. SWEET with a capital S!
In Robby's words "Gary, the nicest man you will ever meet"... giving his one and only daughter away.
Just Married!
Robby & I on the people mover
The Balgaard family... it's hard to get them all looking (ahem... SAM!)
My little man. He's probably the most ambitious little man I know.
These are probably the most efficient ushers I know... they made sure everyone had the perfect spot for the ceremony. And they are pretty charming brothers too...
Robby thought that since he didn't get a cupcake at our wedding he deserved FIVE at Ashley's. This is no joke my friends.
The Happy Couple!
My beautiful sisters.
Jill... making everyone laugh about how basketball & coon hunting will be an interesting mix...
Sisters!
Everyone is showing off their best move here... Lily took it to the ground.
CUTE!
Lily is the best twirler in town. She's got some brilliant dance moves as well.
And last but not least... I bet you can't guess what dance this is!! :)
Congratulations to Ashley & Elijah! Wishing you many many many years of happiness! Cheers!


2 comments:
Awesome pictures Kar! Looks like it was an amazing time :)
Such a great post!!! I love love all the pictures. Two loves!!
Post a Comment