Joe is my boss. I know i've mentioned multiple times on my blog how blessed I am to have him as a boss. I will literally cry for weeks the day he retires. He is the most genuine, compassionate and generous boss i've ever known. He makes going to work a pleasure, which takes a rare kind of boss and is why our turnover is so low and many associates have been there for 20+ years. Because of him Robby & I get to enjoy Duluth's fine arts events for free a few times a year (he just gave us tickets to a play and the symphony is just around the corner!). One pretty sweet thing about Joe is he knows how to keep a girl happy... chocolate & flowers! :)
Friday's day brightener was a dozen roses for each girl in the building! The best part was the money he spent on the flowers went right back into the community.
The one disappointing thing about Joe is that he is a Packer fan. And not just any old Packer fan... a devoted (with all of his heart) Packer fan. Everyone has been joking with him about the horrible call a few weeks back when the Packers lost... here he is strangling a Vikings fan.

1 comment:
I love Joe. And Karley. Mostly Karley, but also Joe.
Post a Comment