Back on U.S. soil and it's a beautiful thing!
A relative of Becky's made a sign and apple pie - because what's more American than apple pie?
The first sign of Robby being home...
A trip up to Emily's to celebrate with bloody mary's on the deck.
... and of course Nutty Ice Cream Bars at the Candy Kitchen!
The beautiful pottery Robby got at the bazaar in Afghanistan. I still can't believe he carried it in a backpack traveling home and it didn't break! I love it!
CLIFF Bar loves the U.S. military!
We spent a Saturday hiking with Beckett up the shore on the Superior Hiking Trail. The fall colors were premium (as Bob Olson would say).
Beckett pulled out all of his tricks for a piece of beef jerky


2 comments:
Best blog post ever! Welcome home Robby! USA USA USA
Very premium scenery!
I agree with Mary! Welcome home, Robby. Thank you for your service!! Sure am happy to have you back stateside with your pretty wife :)
USA USA USA!
Post a Comment