9.15.2012

Happy ME Day!

I had the BEST day yesterday.  I had the day off due to putting in extra hours last week... and I had a complete me day.  I woke up and went to caribou for coffee, oatmeal and skyped with Robby for a couple hours.  Then I went up to Spa Sensations and got a dimatome facial (thanks to the base for the gift card!).  It was wonderful and my skin feels amazing.  Then I had just enough time to go to 3rd Street Bakery for the best cookie ever... the Thunder Cookie.  Yep, that was my lunch.  After that, I finally cashed in my anniversary gift of an hour massage with Judy.  Everyone needs an hour with Judy.  It was the best massage of my life.  Hands down.  They had the most incredible tea made by Aveda and of course truffles after the massage.  Ahhhhhhh.  I never want flowers again... only massage gift certificates please (hint hint, Robby). The rest of the day I spend organizing the house and getting things ready for ROBBY!

25 HOURS and 36 MINUTES until I pick him up from the airport!  YEAHHHHHH!!!


I can't wait until life is (somewhat) normal again.

No comments: