3.10.2013

Winter in March

Oh how I LOVE winter in March!  I love the pretty heavy snow and enjoying the last few ski outings in decent temperatures.  We had such a fun weekend! We were pretty much all outdoors this weekend and it was awesome!


We started out the day waxing our equipment and watching the snow fall.  We were soooo excited to get out on the slopes.  P.S. This is the waxing stand my dad built for me out of an ironing board.  Isn't it sweet?!?  I love it.


Robby packed our lunch and put labels on them to tell the difference.  I like extra peanut butter on my PB&J.  Isn't he cute? 



After a long and very fun day of skiing in fresh snow!  I'm disappointed I didn't get any pictures on the slopes.  The only thing that could have made the day better is being on a real mountain instead of a spirit mountain ;)  The fresh snow was awesome though!



After skiing we hit up the Anchor bar... which apparently has been voted best dive bar many years in a row.  It was on Diners, Dives and Drive-ins.  The burgers are ahhhh-mazzing.



Sunday morning view of the lake off our deck.   It was soooo pretty after the snowfall.




We hit up our annual tradition of cheering on the Beargrease Sled Dog race.  I can't capture in a picture how excited these dogs are to race.  It's so fun to watch!



This dog was so excited he kept jumping over the other.






Snowball fight (with the biggest snowballs we could find)!







We made snow angels... he must not have tried very hard because his looks a little disfigured.






Overall... an awesome weekend!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love those pictures! You'd look exactly like that over-excited husky if you were a racing dog! Hahah! You totally would!

c. said...

So fantastic! Love you Freys!