"Mary" Christmas! I put this as my Facebook profile Christmas picture every year. It's tradition.I laugh when I see this picture of Rocky & I... I mean who wouldn't dig us?

Sisters! I really really love this photo because it reminds me of Thanksgiving, home, cutting wood, fall, pheasant hunting, the farm... oh and mom never having any food in the fridge.

This is the day I learned that you must wear plaid to the Balgaard Thanksgiving.
And how could I have a photo of my sweet friend Beth without her sweet mom (and Mary & I). After all, this was my impromptu bachelorette party! 
This cracks me up. I don't remember what the conversion was about but our facial expressions are priceless!




4 comments:
Love!!!
Okay, I don't feel as bad for wearing your socks in my blog post, because I spy two of my shirts in this post. Love you!
oh boy. class acts, all :)
aww i love that picture of us.
Post a Comment