As you know, I'm a Vikings fan. I may not be able to name all of the players or know all of their positions... but i'm from MN so by default i'm a fan. I do get excited to watch the games and even tend to jump off of the couch and scream if the game is close. So far this season has been quite disappointing!
We had a decorating contest at work and Erin & I won tickets to the 1st home game for having the best decorations! Our space was filled with an entertaining video, cupcakes, wear the Ragnar stash, game calendar... and a lot more! The game was fun... but at the end of the game Erin's husband turns to me and says " this is like watching a slow death" and wouldn't you know we ended up blowing the game. I've learned that being a Vikings fan does not come easy at all... but it sure is fun!
Erin, Elsa & I working on our decorations and homemade helmets!

My ride to the game.

My sisters showing me how to tailgate in style.





1 comment:
The Vikings are like a boyfriend you just can't get over...they hook you, make you fall in love, and then BREAK YOUR HEART!!
Post a Comment