Before Jen left on her missions trip she gave me one of her coffee mugs that I loved. Everytime I drink out of it I wonder what the song sounds like printed on the mug. Mary, can you play it for me... pretty please?! :)
Of course I'll play it for you! You'll have to spin the cup so I can play the whole thing though! What if it sounds horrible and was just meant to look pretty? That would be such a crime against music.
2 comments:
Of course I'll play it for you! You'll have to spin the cup so I can play the whole thing though! What if it sounds horrible and was just meant to look pretty? That would be such a crime against music.
aww my cup! i hope you think of me every time you use it. :) love you girl!
Post a Comment