11.09.2009

It's time to start wishing...

In case you drew my name for Christmas... here are some things on my list!








I LOVE Smartwool socks... if you know me well you know my feet are like icebergs most of the time. These socks are so so warm! I would like ones for cycling, running or skiing.

Hair Straightner... I really like the hot tools brand and I need a wider 2" one. It would be nice to have one that automatically shuts off after a period of time.







Thermarest sleeping pad for camping. I have an off brand one now and it's nothing like sleeping on a Thermarest!











Snowshoes!! I would think the less plastic on the bindings the better (less chance they will break). I think these are cute!


Headlamp... really this is a necessity. I wear Robby's all the time when I am out Nordic Skiing, running and biking and I just need to get my own. Pink or Green is fun!




BOOTS- I love slouchy boots... Target has a lot of cute ones (round rather than pointy toes please) Size 8











Tights- purple, jade or mustard... or a fun pattern











Warm, cute Mittens and Hats... I can't find any cute (and warm) ones anywhere... maybe you will have better luck that me. I did find some North Face ones I like:










Ski Helmet- probably a size small... I like a white helmet with pink/green graphics. This is essential for skiing in the mountains... which hopefully I will get some mountain skiing in this year!




Perfume... it doesn't have to be versace but I do LOVE this bottle. I like sweeter smelling perfumes.










That's all for now... I will add more as Christmas gets closer! YAY for Christmas! I CAN'T WAIT FOR SNOW!!!!!






I also want a new/upgraded coffee grinder... I want one that has settings for how long to grind for percolated/drip/espresso and also to measure how much grounds to grind for each cup of water... like this one


1 comment:

jodi said...

I totally agree about the SmartWool socks. My feet are perpetually cold and these make such a difference (and you can wear them 4 or 5 times before you wash them - but don't tell anybody that I actually do that!) Miss seeing you Karley!