3.03.2014

Our sweet baby BOY!

When Robby said "its a boy!" I had to check to make sure.  I was so sure it was going to be a girl that I was a little in shock.  I'm totally loving having a baby boy… he's feisty yet sweet and his chubby cheeks are getting chubbier every day.

Overall everything went great with the delivery.  Gideon was pinching a nerve in my back causing me to be in SO MUCH pain that I got induced on my due date.  I was scared to death to get an epidural… but I ended up getting one to help me sleep before delivery and it was the best decision I could have made.  It was amazing and I don't think I could have a baby without one now.. haha.

Our life has changed quite a bit now that Gideon is here.  It's been fun, challenging, exhausting… and every time I look at him my heart melts.  It's such an unbelievable feeling and an unexplainable love.

We've been so blessed by all of our friends in Duluth.  We have had meals dropped off almost every night for three weeks…. I haven't had to cook.  It's been such a blessing because the last thing you want to do with a new baby is cook.  Also, we've had friends shovel our driveway, run errands for us and the list go's on.  Seriously, such a blessing!

Here is a fun little glimpse at all of the fun visitors we had at the hospital!  It seems like so long ago already!






And here is a glimpse at all of our Skype visitors…

 The Headricks!


We also have had a ton of visitors to our home…




Fun With the Frey's


My little love boy!!









2 comments:

Mary said...

SO happy for your little family and your baby BOY! Can't wait to see you & meet him!

c. said...

What an awesome post!!! So much love for your little love. We can't wait to see him in person. :)

Skype again soon!!!! xoxoxox