3.27.2014

Gid the Kid

We got a video monitor for our nursery that is wireless and connects to our IPad.  I REALLY love it.  Gideon always sleeps/naps in his crib and sometimes (okay all of the time) I just want to peek in there.  This way I can spy on him as much as I want and from wherever I want.  I also have night vision (i've always wanted night vision), I can hear/talk to him, I can pan the entire room (to see if Robby is spying on him), I can take video's & pictures.  It's basically awesome and i'm addicted to watching my baby sleep (okay he might cry a little too).

Here is me spying on him.  This is his first time napping outside of his swaddle.  He's a FREE man and his loving his awesome sleep sack from baby Dane!  I'm not sure he's ready to be out of his swaddle yet because he is SO squirmy… time will tell.

Okay five minutes later - here he is awake.  Gideon, I'M WATCHING YOU!… Muhahahaha.




Also, we got a flower bath thing for our kitchen sink.  I'm in love with it's cuteness.  We have a small kitchen sink to it works perfect for us.   The Balgaard kids were all bathed in the kitchen sink (minus the fancy cozy flower - we probably bonked our heads a few times).   Isn't it CUTE?!



1 comment:

c. said...

I LOVE HIM!!! He looks so cute in his sleep nest! Also, what kind of camera did you get because I want one so so much for all the same reasons. Dane is moving all around his crib now and it would be great to know if he's gotten his arm stuck through his crib again or if he's just squawking because he likes to hear the sound of his voice.