7.23.2013

These days

I did it!!! I'm a jam maker!  If I can do it - anyone can. I had so much fun making it too.

Watch out you might get a jar for Christmas... or your birthday (whatever comes first).


We joined a missional community at church and I love it!   The purpose is to connect on a deeper level with our church family... we worship together, learn together & serve together.  Once a month we pick a service project to get involved with too.  It's been fun... we even had a cookie making night to give out cookies to all of our neighbors!  Last night we got together for a campfire and s'mores and kids were invited too.  Our pastors kids could not be more adorable!


Our group is just getting started but I hope we get to be a part of something as neat as this... this is a different group at our church that has been meeting together for quite some time.




I've been told to consider yourself extremely lucky if you get good neighbors.  Well we are beyond lucky because all of our neighbors are amazing!  They have been incredibly welcoming by bringing us fresh bread & inviting us over to meet other neighbors.  Today I got home form work and I found a bin of maternity clothes and baby stuff sitting at our back door.  My sweet neighbor Marissa just found out we were expecting and wanted to help us out.  I mean seriously... we've hit the jackpot of neigbors!


1 comment:

Mary said...

Drooooooool all over my keyboard!
I bet your neighbors are blogging about how nice you are!