I'm back from my blogging hiatus. Sorry. We've had soooo much going on lately! Robby got a permanent job working at the base in Duluth so we finally got to commit to living here long term! YAY! We've been holding off on making a decision to buy a house because of the uncertainty of his job. He is settling in to his new position and really liking working up there... even though it's a little stressful at times. We bought a cute colonial house in Congdon - the old historic neighborhood in Duluth. I love it and I love this neighborhood. We are only a short walk to Tischer Creek trails... probably the prettiest in town with waterfalls and pretty scenery.
Here is a picture of us with our house the day we moved in!
We have such pretty trees in our yard and a private fenced back yard which is so awesome and hard to find living in town! One day I will be removing the shrubs in front and putting in some pretty perennials. I'm not a fan of shrubs... but to my surprise there are peonies coming up now and starting to bloom between the shrubs! My favorite flower! Yipee!
1 comment:
YAY NEW HOUSE! I love love love it! It looks like you have an azalea bush too (on the right with the pink flowers). Don't tear out that one! I have a few and I love them, they are so beautiful in the springtime and have neat leaves. Yay for peonies!
So much to celebrate, Freys! Hope to see you soooooonnnnn!!!
Post a Comment