5.04.2013

Life...

I apologize for my major blog neglect.  I've been a lazy photographer and have not been very good at capturing life happenings lately.


Here is a few fun things that I did manage to get a few pictures of...


Sweet Miss Margaret is ONE!  We celebrated with great friends and giant cupcakes!




The Peterson family stayed with us... it's crazy that they are a family of five now and Elias is already one.  We were way over due for some quality time with this family and had a great time catching up.  Aren't their kids adorable! Love them!

I cleaned out my closet big time.  I'm contemplating being a minimalist so we'll see how it goes.  This is seriously all I have left in my closet (okay maybe a few more pieces that are in the laundry) but I did a major down size.  Ashby started a thrift store that is open once a month but everything is FREE.  That's right... take what you need... free!  So i'm donating a lot of my clothes to their awesome Caring Neighbors Mission!



Here is a news clip of the FREE "store" in Ashby... it seems like this little town makes the Twin Cities news quite a bit.  Something to be proud of I guess!  Awwww... home sweet Ashby.  I love watching news stories like this that makes you remember that there are so many genuine, caring and good people in this world.


3 comments:

Mary said...

Awww so sweet! That sounds like a Mary Olson type of business plan!

I started to get rid of clothes yesterday, but I didn't do very well!

c. said...

How awesome is that? Way to go, Ashby!!!

s.r.m said...

I am absolutely in love with this, and YOU, Kar! You are an inspiration - and this is on my agenda to do this weekend!