Hey-O! I turned 30, traveled to sunny CA, was in the ER and painted my finger nails since I last posted anything. I know crazy! I'm overwhelmed with all of my photos so soon I will get something fresh and exciting on here. But for now here is a glimpse of my 30th birthday bash with my huz.
Starting the day out right with my FREE Caribou!
A fun surprise from my sweet co-workers! Dark Chocolate? Yes Please!
Birthday lunch with Robby at Outback - they have a yummy crab appetizer!
An awesome ski after work - the trails were the best all season just for my birthday!
When I got home this was on my doorstep. There is only ONE person I know who covers a box in colorful printed tape.
Thanks for the treats Mary - you know me so well! A Bianchi mug?! I mean seriously.
We wrapped up the night with dinner at the New Scenic Cafe.
(Yes, frugal Robby took me out to eat twice in one day!!!)
I had the lamb meatloaf and it was "fall off your chair" good.
We topped it off with millefeuille for dessert which means "cake of 1000 sheets"
It was incredibly good!
Thanks for all of the Birthday wishes. It feels good to be 30!




1 comment:
30! 30! 30! It's all the rage. Rocky should really try it. Glad you had such a great day :)
Post a Comment