7.08.2012

Up the shore..

We have been cycling up highway 61 a few times this summer and it is seriously incredible!  It has to be on the the most beautiful cycling routes in the country... and it's right out our back door!  I love it!  Last weekend we rode up to Two Harbors & back... about 50 miles.  We stopped for a bite to eat at a cute little cafe called Emily's lighthouse but the BEST place we stopped was the Great Lakes Candy Kitchen (yes Mary they have CHIPPERS!)... we had their hand dipped nutty ice-cream bars.  Oh my.  I did the route again today by myself just so I could get another ice-cream bar (I will not allow myself to drive there because i'm a chocoholic)... but it's not nearly as fun as it is riding with someone else.  I need a cycling buddy!






 And here is your Lake Superior Shot of the day!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Let's add that to our itinerary: CHIPPERS!