6.06.2014

My little 4 month dude boy

My baby is 4 months!! Where does the time go??  He is already in 6 month clothes and some pieces are even 9 months!  The little chunker.  He's is only in the 46% for weight though so I think they need to makes baby clothes bigger! Right?!  He is in such a cute stage… smiling, cooing, playing with toys and he LOVES getting his diaper changed which is fun until somebody gets pee'd on (me!).  We are still doing cloth diapers at home which I love (mostly I just like NOT buying diapers!).  We follow the babywise program (which I also love!!) and are just starting a 4 hour schedule which is a breath of fresh air!  We have been working hard at sleep training and he's been sleeping 11 hours at night for over a month now with few issues which has also been awesome for the entire family (including Kenai :).  I love my new job as a stay at home mommy and can't imagine leaving him everyday.  It's seriously even better than I imagined.  I have a bunch of friends who also stay home or work part time so we have plenty of play dates and walking buddies.  Here are some pics of the dude!  It's super hard to get a picture of Gideon smiling.  As soon as I put the camera up he gives me the "Gideon look" as seen below. :)









3 comments:

Mary said...

I love the Gideon look! What big eyes you have, Gideon!

Jill said...

LOL Gideon look. Also I love the girl walking the lake walk in her barefeet!

c. said...

The Gideon Look!!!! I will teach it to Dane and send you a picture pronto. I wish we lived closer. I want to be in the mama walk club! (Bare feet!)