4.13.2013

True Minnesotan blood...

A few weeks ago I was thinking maybe I left my Christmas wreath up for too long... but I took a picture of it yesterday and it fits right in with this lovely spring we are having.  I'm so happy I left it up!

Every spring I hear Minnesotans grumble about spring snow.  I usually sit back and think... I love snow... even in April.  I LOVE IT!  Spring snow is the best because you can actually get outside and enjoy the snow in decent temperatures.  So go build a snowman... go make snow angels... go for a walk... get outside and enjoy this Minnesota spring because soon we will hear grumblings of it being too hot.


Today we are going to get out and enjoy the fresh foot of snow we got on the ski trails!  
I don't know who will be more excited... me or Beckett? 
(probably not Robby because he's got North Dakota blood which is oh so different)

No comments: