12.09.2012

These Days.

Pictures of life these days.

Mom & Gavin

Crafting!

Born to hunt.

 Sam cooking the Turkey.

Don't worry - it was delicious.


A preview of how we all felt after Thanksgiving dinner...
.

The Thanksgiving craft gift from the kiddos.  It's really hard to get everyone looking these days.


My Thanksgiving project.  Nothing is more delightful than a cup of coffee and puzzle on a cold windy day.

Uncle Duke - getting his apple fix.

Burgundy Mushrooms - yes, these cooked all day.  I must say "Dan" Devine!


 Crockpot Almonds.  

A cute Bridesmaid invite.

Thanksgiving table art.

Sweet Keira & Grandma Bebe.  Feeding Lucy. 


\
Keira getting an early start on chores.

The Thanksgiving hunt.

We walked through ALOT of this.  (it wasn't fun).

A preview to my Christmas gift crafts (don't look too close)... 

I could craft skype with Mary... for hours & hours & hours.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love these!!

c. said...

I love the Balgaards! I think Harlan's post-Thanksgiving face is my favorite. And I love love the bridesmaids invites! BIG SKY!?!?!?