Meet bus #2
Meet the proud new owner of bus #2

The happy bus driver at his first stop... Grandpa's
All Aboard!

Belle was very adamant about having her own seat (of course).
There is a lot of fun to be had on a bus. You MUST raise your hands when driving down a big hill...
I think the back seat was miss Lily's favorite...
Lily's first ride ever on a school bus and she got to share it with her family on Grandpa's new bus
Sam was a very careful bus driver... he loved putting out the stop sign and safety gate
Come to the Balgaard's to ride the yellow school bus!
3 comments:
Best post, ever!
I mean...what? Why do the Balgaards have a bus? Nevermind, you're the Balgaards, you HAVE a bus and it's awesome.
To be continued... I will post before/after pictures of "the bus".
Post a Comment