So if you are a snowboarder you would know that the title of this post is a quote from the "That's it, That's all" snowboard movie. But today i'm not talking about extreme sports, i'm talking about extreme couponing! Ever since I have watched the extreme coupon show I have had this fascination about how it works. I met a couponer at a financial class we are taking and she sort of showed me the ropes. I've been collecting coupons for two weeks now and i'm happy to report I had a successful shopping trip to Walgreens today!! I'm not looking to stock pile a bunch of stuff I will never use, but definitely stock up on things when they are cheap to save some money. This was my first "extreme" purchase & I'm sure I will only get better at it.
Total before coupons: $64.11
GRAND TOTAL (after coupons): $14.40

I got (2) crest pro health toothpaste, (2) Nivea body washes, (4) ricola dual action cough drops, (2) colgate toothpaste, (2) Tide laundry detergent, (1) carmex, (2) reeses peanut butter candies (very important!), three caramels!
Woohoo! The Frey's will be good on toothpaste for a while and enough cough drops to last through the winter!
No comments:
Post a Comment