6.21.2011

Robby The Dad

Grab a tissue because this might make you cry (weep). So Robby has a primary student at work who is 8 years old. This boy was taken from his family and placed at Northwood's. Every Wednesday night the kids get to call a family member but since this kid doesn't have anyone to call he calls Robby. It's always the sweetest conversation... it makes me want to cry just listening. I've suggested to Robby that we should consider adopting him (jokingly), but now after seeing this I might not be joking anymore. Ok - we will not be adopting an 8 year old... but I am going to pray that he gets placed into a loving foster home.



3 comments:

Mary said...

Oh my goodness!! I couldn't love that more! AWWWW

Jill said...

Wow, wow, wow. That is the most adorable thing...I just hugged my computer.

s.r.m said...

So, so, so sweet!