1.29.2011

Birthday Weekend!

Robby and I shared the most perfect weekend together! It started out on Thursday evening where we spent the evening skiing at spirit mountain.... for free. Can't beat a free night of skiing! Then we used our seize the deal at The Buffalo house and drank the coldest beer. It was so much fun!
On Friday it was snowing and we needed to get out of the house to so we went for a run. It was such a pretty run. Our caves hurt so bad after from trying to run in fluffy snow. It was a great workout!


Saturday was my birthday. Robby and I made banana blackberry wholewheat pankaces with banana walnut syrup and eggs with veggies. It was soooooooooooooooooo yummy! It's my favorite meal at Luce and i'm pretty sure I did a good job replicating it! :)



I took Robby skate skiing for his 1st time. I wish I would have got a picture of this... but he did really good! He said that he really likes it... I think it will just take time and practice. We had so much fun and the trail was beautiful! After skiing we went and shared a drink at the ice bar in Two Harbors. It was fun to sit outside and have a drink.



Friends came over for cake and cards on Saturday night! We played a fun game of Up and Down the River where Aa(RON) wooped us big time. It was some good clean fun :)

P.S. check out these pictures of Matea... this girl has some serious hair. She is stinkin cute huh?



No comments: