Robby & I already had our Christmas date. We filled FOUR boxes this year for Operation Christmas Child as our "gift exchange" to each other. We went on a date to the dollar store and filled up the boxes and now four children around the world will not only get a pretty sweet present but they will also get to hear about Jesus... sooo cool!

Check it out... and fill a box!! Click HERE for more information!
We joined a bible study at church and are reading crazy love. We have both already read the book but it's been great to sit down and discuss it in a group setting. I have been so challenged spiritually by this book and have been learning little by little what it really means to truly love God. I love it!
I went to my first EVER Pampered Chef party!! It was SOOOO cool! I love all of the products... especially the stoneware! I swore to myself I would only get one thing... and I got the chopper. I think I will use it a lot!!
After Jen moved away I lost a running buddy. Most recently, I've been coaching Erin with working up to running a 5K... since we started training together she has already run two 5k's!!! So exciting! So, I officially have a new running friend. We even go at night with head lamps.... we're so hardcore ;)

I've (kind of) been planning a wedding. I really haven't done too much... but I don't feel like there is a lot to do. It's a nice feeling! Our goal is to keep it as small and simple as possible! I'm most excited for the ceremony!! It will be beautiful on my dad's farm! I want to keep the theme as natural as possible... so there will be very little decorating and unnecessary fluff. I'm having a friend make truffles and possibly chocolate truffle pie for the wedding. YUM! Dad and I are going to make pie stand from a tree... something like this:

That's all for now. Hopefully I will keep up on posting more frequently!
1 comment:
Yay for a post!! I've missed you.
Post a Comment