8.12.2009

Farewell to my good friend Jen

My friend Jen is leaving on her 11 month mission trip today! This day came way too fast but i'm excited for her and anxious to hear her stories. I will miss her dearly and will miss all of our fun adventures... take a look at all we've done in the past year together!











































Goodbye Jen! I'll miss you tons! May God continue to bless you on your trip... with showers, good food, internet... and of course the opportunity to share God's love with those you meet.


LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Those pictures are wayyyyy funny. I'm glad to see you blogged again! Can't wait to see you Karkar :)

jodi said...

What fun pictures! You and Jen have become great friends and it seems you have experienced more in a year than most people do in a decade! Thanks for sharing....

Katie said...

Oh my gosh, this is the coolest post ever!! I love your pictures!! You guys have had SO MUCH FUN!

Jen @ Paisley Print Boutique said...

this was the perfect blog post to find when i am stuck at my current "home" with swollen, red, itchy eyes while the rest of my team is out doing ministry. i can't believe i have been forgetting to look at your blog!!
we DO have tons of fun together...i can't wait until we can see each other again! love you tons!