4.30.2009

Who do you love?

Renee spent the weekend with me. I made her a heart shaped pancake and let her drink from the love mug.





(I'm wearing Mary's shirt from when she was five... it's may FAVORITE t-shirt ever!!!)













I LOVE my "Mary Love's Me" mug. It's pretty much my favorite and I let all of my friends drink from it. Mary is just full of soooo much love... I can't help but spread it! :)


I love you Mary Ida.

4 comments:

Katie said...

HA HA HA, that was fast!!!

Jill said...

I just can't get over your hair in that pic... I think that will haunt me for at least a couple weeks...

Mary said...

Best blog post ever! I love you! And I definitely miss seeing that hair!
You are the sweetest lady on the block!

c. said...

i would very much like to drink out of this mug!