3.08.2009

Let the Birkie capture your soul....

A few weekends ago Jen, Joey and I went to the American Birkebeiner ski race. We staying in a really cute cabin at the "Home of Famous Daves". It was in Hayward, WI which is such a fun town. We had a blast. We went for morning runs, skiied in the race and cooked on an antique stove. Check out our pics...

Joey getting ready at 5 am!

Joey Finishing the 50K race!

Waxing my ski's... the key to excellent race ski's is brushing your ski's until your hands fall off....


Anne and I holding the signs Jen made for us...


YAY- finished the 8K. I'm totally going to do the Kortelopet next year (25K).





Joey drives a FIT (Ronda the Honda).... so of course we had to take a picture with it!

We are really excited about our new trail shoes...

No comments: