So... back in January I celebrated my 26th Brithday!! Yikes! It was really fun. We went out to this hippy restaurant and ate supper in what looked like a library (Mary would have loved it). And then went over to my friend Jen's for surprise cheesecake! It was really fun. Robby got me everything I need to wax my ski's...

Jen got me a bunch of fun things... wine and wine perserver (for camping)!! She also got me the start of a fun coffee cup collection. I LOVE having coffee at Katie and Aaron's because they have the most fun selection of coffee cups. I decided that i'm going to start collecting coffee cups... I hope to find some fun one's at thrift stores and rummage sales!


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Karley!
Love the mug!
great idea for a collection! now that i know this, you will be getting fun mugs as gifts!
Post a Comment