It's that time of year... to pick out the races and start training. I think I'm going to do the Fargo Half Marathon as a training run on May 9th.
Since I moved to Duluth and Grandma's Marathon is a prestigious race... I think this will be my full marathon this year. The big day is June 20th. I'm a little worried about the running in June because it could get really hot and that's not fun!! The course is beautiful... Robby and I drove the course yesterday and it starts by Two Harbors and follows the lake shore for most of the way... its an amazing veiw.
I'm going to start training this week and I found a really cool program and training log on Runners World. I'm a little nervous to start since I haven't been working out a lot lately. I'm also going to start a blog with runners world so I can look back year to year on my training.
Yay for RUNNING!!
1 comment:
Karley - your energy and motivation are such motivators to me. I love that about you - such a go-getter. Now if only I could get you to post more frequently on your blog...phone date soon?? Love and miss you!
Post a Comment