11.20.2008

My New Addiction



SIMPLE shoes are also a new addiction of mine. I got these sweet boots that I NEVER want to have to take off of my feet. They are comfortable and the cutest winter boots I have ever ever seen. YAY for simple. Check out their video above.



So I have a slight addiction to a few new websites..

http://www.steepandcheap.com/
http://www.tramdock.com/
http://www.whiskeymalitia.com/

Yesterday I was on steep & cheap about to purchase the cutest winter boots ever and I went ot make my first purchase and by the time I filled in all of my information they were sold out... booo! I can't stop thinking about those boots... they were made out of organic canvas and looked really durable and warm... which is a must for Duluth.

If anyone has any ideas... i'm desparate for a pair of warm boots!! I have been looking but most winter boots are so ugly... like uggs... ick!

No comments: